English Task


The sentence which is underlined change to passive voice


Question:

1. I had read the novel
2. I could not wait to watch the movie
3. I found out that the cast of Dilan 1991
4. I would not miss this chance to meet my idol, Iqbal
5. Mostly teenagers attended the event
6. My Friends and I took the seats at the front row
7. We kept enthusiastic to meet our idols
8. All of us cheered their name
9. I could meet my idol
10. The cast described the movie briefly
11. I raised my hand
12. He developed his character as Dilan

Answer:


1.The novel had been read by me
2. The movie could not be waited to be watched by me
3. The cast of Dilan 1991 was found out by me
4. This chance wouldnt be missed to meet my idol, Iqbaal by me
5. The event was attended by mostly teenagers
6. The seats at the front row taken by my friends and I
7. Kept enthusiastic to meet our idol by us
8. Their names was cheered by us
9. My idol could met by me
10. The movie was described briefly by the cast
11. My hand was raised by me
12. His character as Dilan was developed by him



Komentar

Postingan Populer